Thursday, April 9, 2009



Wow... Italy, where do I begin? The most amazing time. I still cannot believe I was able to go. It was absolutly beautiful. Unfortunatly, I had to come back home and get back to reality which while I was gone was the furthest thing from my mind. I was so happy to finally see Juan, I hadn't seen him since freshmen year of High School. My trip was filled with many adventures and some unexpected surprises. It honestly felt like a dream.




It's been awhile since my last post so let me update you on what else has been going on. I finally turned 21, which wasn't as exciting as I thought it might be but oddly enough I kind of expected that.
Other than all that I am still leaving in two weeks for basic training which honestly just hit me Tuesday. To be completely honest, I'm scared to death.
I suppose that's a good way to end my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment